Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hal-le-lu-jah

I experienced a miracle today...a BIG one. You see, I'm in the process of transitioning my 2 year old from the nursery to sitting in church. Yeah...lots of fun. It's a little extra tricky since I'm a single parent during church, since my hubs is the pastor. Three boys, in church, by myself is a challenge. BUT, today, Jake made it through the whole service and fell asleep on my lap! Can I get an AMEN!!!!! WOO HOO!! I was able to actually listen to Ben's sermon...on the four letter word W-A-I-T. (He, by the way, does not call it a 4 letter word. HA!) But I often view waiting that way....I'm not good at it. Today, God knew I needed to hear the message...and now instead of waiting...I am eagerly anticipating...doesn't that sound SO MUCH BETTER! More on that later...

5 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for your accomplishment!! Around here we call the word ballance the "B word". It seems I am always trying to acheive it in one area or another! I agree, wait makes a very good four letter word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And "eagerly anticipating" DOES sound better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Jake!

    Eagerly anticipating, I like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am praying for you.

    SO glad to hear of your special blessing! :-) When my mom was a PW, she had to sit with all 5 of us on the second row at the front...and we were beasts! My, what refining years those must have been for my mom. I do know that she perfected the "boy-howdy-are-you-gonna-get-it-when-we-get-home" look during that time! LOL! ;-)
    -J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, you make blogging fun. :) If your comment doesn't appear right away, it's because it's awaiting moderation, but it will show up soon!

Web Hosting Pages